Monday, January 23, 2017

Dr Randy Pausch Marvelouse speech

Student Success Statement

“It’s not about how to achieve your dreams. It’s about how to lead your life. If you lead your life the RIGHT WAY, the karma (good results destiny, fortune, good luck ) will take care of itself. The dream will come to you.”                                                    Dr. Randy Pausch

 In my opinion I believe  that he is right for a great reason, we live and lead our own lives to success and happiness. These words are very inspiring to me because this teaches me with hard work and dedication I can achieve my passion from dream to reality. I wonder what this brilliant man is doing now. What his speech means to me is that I should live my passion to its fullest with my life. I strongly believe that our passions are what leads to our destiny and our meaning in life. My dream is to become a gamer and a youtuber and to make it into a profession is to do both and start a gaming channel. One day I want to inspire and motivate people just like Dr. Randy Pausch.

This is my summary on what Dr. Randy Pausch is telling us. Image result for Dr. Randy Pausch

No comments:

Post a Comment