Wednesday, January 25, 2017

                                            Student Success Statement
                   ‘I wasn’t trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right.”
       

I am strongly by Deans smith strong, humble, and honest character I am truly touched by his lesson and spirit. What I strongly believe he’s telling us is that he wanted to teach to the world with his pure and magnificent soul that we should all think of not winning but to learn on what’s right. He tries to leave a message of passion and great spirit of thinking of others and not just yourself. He is a wonderful role model and his legendary legacy will live on. May he live in peace and may we all learn from him. This concludes my Student Success statement on Dean Smith, a wonderful and thoughtful human being.Image result for Dean Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment