Friday, January 27, 2017

                                       Enthusiasm

    Well for starters enthusiasm leads to positivity which leads to success. If I had more enthusiasm I can get a lot more accomplished like my homework or even doing it more  productive or faster. With more positivity the world could accomplish more and try to solve a lot more problems. I can relate to being enthusiastic because I always love playing sports, have fun, and more productive at my house. Sometimes I try to cheer people up whenever their down like my sister whenever she’s bored or sad I try to make her feel better by comforting her, playing with her, or even trying to give her advice.If  a lot of people were negative in this world we’d probably have a pandemic society and might not get much done.for example people today fear trump or think negative and it starts to get out in a violent protest. This concludes my brief summary on enthusiasmImage result for happy emojis imagesImage result for pacman super smash bros images^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment