Wednesday, January 25, 2017

                                               Medical Illustrator Research

          Duties and Responsibilities:
Medical Illustrators focus on photography, videotaping, and other forms of art on the human body.

           Salary:
The salary of a medical illustrator’s salary is 62,000 dollars and can range up to 100,000 if they get higher promotions like animating.

           Education:
 They must have a bachelor or masters degree in medical Illustrator, they must also know how to animate.

          Demand or need in profession:
  They must consist of having experience in animating and having artistic talents


Image result for medical illustration imagesImage result for medical illustration images


Reflection: In my opinion I think being a medical illustrator would be fascinating especially since the job involves art which I love, but sadly I cannot commit to being oner because i’m following mr dreams into becoming a youtuber. Although I will take some concepts like animating for my videos. I wonder how and where do they do there work. When did the medical field come up with a brilliant idea of art in including art in the field. This concludes my research on this marvelous job.

No comments:

Post a Comment