Tuesday, June 6, 2017

   To be a ctr person

    THE ULTIMATE CHOICE is to be a CTR person-to ALWAYS CHOOSE THE RIGHT 24/7!!!
                                                                                                                    Mr. Haymore

      I agree with this quote because the ultimate choice is to be committed to be a ctr person. An example would be to ignore a person in need or help them out. That depends on who you are and how ctr you are.  ANother example would be what college you would go to. It depends on what feels right for you. I wonder how ctr I am. I should try it on every opportunity I get. I will implement this in my life. I do hope others will to. Maybe I should also inform about this to others to. Like I will say again the ultimate choice is the ctr choice and it is and I hope I make the ctr choices wherever and whenever I am.  Yes it does take a lot of work to be a ctr person 24/7 but I believe I and many more can accomplish this. This ends my discussion what ctr is and to be influenced to be one.

Image result for ctr

No comments:

Post a Comment