Thursday, June 8, 2017

   Last Lecture

      “You will go far with Ctr”  
                                                             Mr Haymore

    Yes I will go far with ctr which means I'm on the ctr side. I know that I will go far because choosing the right leads you to many great things and opportunities. Ctr Gives you your freedom. I also know this because an example I got was when two basketball players with the same name one was ctr and the other was ctw and guess who's gotten far, the ctr basketball player went far since he doesn't do anything bad while the ctw one get arrested. One more example I can give is when your doing a challenge against a friend choose right and your chances of winning will be hight choose wrong and you'll lose. In hope everyone agrees with this quote. I will also make sure I will go far with ctr by my side. I wonder if people in the world will all do this to make the world better and more productive. I am glad that I have been introduced to this fine quote and I will share it with others. This ends my Last lecture on the fine discussion of going far with ctr.

Image result for ctr

No comments:

Post a Comment