Friday, June 2, 2017

Yoga Therapist

   The duties and responsibilities of a yoga therapist are to guide people on how to stretch and relax. They may also give out positive vibes to the customer by playing some calm music and by giving out peaceful and healthy tips.

   Yoga therapist make up to 70,180 dollars a year

 Must be trained by programs and get a degree or license to be officially a yoga therapist

  No there is no demand or need for this career
Image result for yoga therapistImage result for yoga therapist

No I do not intend to become a yoga therapist since it's not my desire to be one. Although it does sound interesting since it is calming I hope others are intrigued to become one. I hope and wish the best to those who want to become one. This ends my research on the career choice of a yoga therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment