Wednesday, May 31, 2017

 Student success statement
“A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder”.                        Thomas Carlyle

   This is a breathtaking quote because I believe that Mr Carlyle is absolutely correct. Without goals you would be nowhere and your road to your future would be a huge mess. Without goals you may never be able to experience anything good. Goal are what make you achieve your wildest dreams. Goals are what made famous people well famouse, take Martin Luther King for example he fought to the end and he achieved his goal and civil rights were a reality. Goals are not just good for us but for everyone around us. I wonder how did Mr Carlyle come up with a speech like this maybe it was through inspiring others. Another guess would be to teach people lessons on what a goal really means. Maybe I should tell myself this in order to live a better life. I should also maybe spread this to others to know what a goal really means. I am pleased that I was introduced to this fine quote. This ends my Student success statement on the fine quote of Thomas Carlyle and i'll be hoping to see more inspiring quotes in the future.

Image result for thomas carlyle

No comments:

Post a Comment