Tuesday, May 16, 2017

! work hard.
2 follow your passions. Do things you are interested in doing
3 Don't chase after money
4 serve others. Do good things for others, and good things will come to you.

                                              Phillip Riggs Successful Tips

  Phillip riggs is correct because to become successful you must do what he listed. If you do things you love you'll be happy. You shouldn't chase after the money because it can throw you off on doing right and what you love doing. Working hard will bring advantages such as promotions and many more. If you help people who are in need then good will come to you. I do most of these things for grades and for the good of others such as helping people. I wonder how did he come up with these useful tips, maybe through experience. I should apply this more to my life to become successful. I'm so proud that I was introduced to this quote. I hope more people will come across this to be inspired and to work hard. This ends my student success statement on the fine tips of Phillip Riggs.

Image result for phillip riggs

No comments:

Post a Comment