Friday, May 12, 2017

 Physical therapist

   The duties and responsibilities of a Physical Therapist are to check the person's body for any unusual signs and to make the person exercise to see how they perform.

 Their salary is 84,020 us dollars

   The education that is required to be a physical therapist is to work in dpt programs for at least 3 years and classes of anatomy and physiology

   No there is no need for this career choice
Image result for physical therapist education and trainingImage result for physical therapist education and training
No I wouldn't want to be a physical therapist because you have to be very patient with people and I would have to do a lot of work to the patient. Overall the job does sound a bit interesting. I wonder why are people motivated to do this job. Another thing I wonder is do they test blood or anything in the human body. This ends my research on the physical therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment