Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial day weekend

   During memorial day I watched channel 1 news and saw the veterans that gave tokens to those who have died serving their country. I went to Disneyland with my family and relatives from san jose. We had lots of fun and I posted a few things from my trip on Instagram. Like I said I met my cousin her friend and my uncle and aunt and they came all the way from San jose. No we did not watch any movies sadly. We watched a soccer game between I don't know who because none other like my relatives or families I'm not interested into watching or soccer or any sports but I do play some hmm makes me wonder if i'm not American well I am Latino that doesn't even like soccer so ehh I dont know Im whatever and unique.My CTR experience was when a guy dropped 5 dollars at disneyland I picked it up and politely went up to him and said hey you dropped this and he thanked me a lot and we went our separate ways. Nom I did not read any books during the memorial day weekend. I did some english and math homework during the break. One more thing I did was be on my phone and played some good ol clash royale. This ends my discussion on what I did during the memorial day weekend.
Image result for clash royale valkyrieImage result for clash royale banditImage result for clash royale dark princeImage result for soccerImage result for disneylandImage result for clash royale

No comments:

Post a Comment