Friday, May 26, 2017

         Forgive

   “When a deep injury is done us’ we never recover until we forgive.”
                                                                           Alan Paton

    Mr. Paton is truly correct because forgiveness heals all and you get to move on and have new experiences. To forgive is to recover and have a sense of closure and to overcome your hatred for the great of good. If this would be easily obtainable the world would be a better place. I wonder how did Mr. Paton come up with a fine quote like this. My best guess would be to spread the word. I believe that other people should see this to have an idea of forgiveness. Maybe I should implement this in my life. I will try to spread the word of forgiveness as much as I can. I wonder if the word will ever be this understanding as Mr. Paton. This ends my student success statement on the fascinating quote of Alan Paton. One interesting fact that I learned about Alan Paton is that he is actually an author.

Image result for alan paton'

No comments:

Post a Comment