Monday, May 22, 2017

        Student Success Statement

   “Dare to stand alone”.                                                             Thomas S Monson

I believe he is right to stand alone when there is something wrong for example my friends are smoking weed but I wouldn't partake in it since it will affect my health. Another example I would give is to join a fight against some mob but I would stand alone then get beat up. I think to resolve this we should try to help others on this matter like inspire them to not choose the wrong and to stand alone. I wonder how did Thomas Monson come up with a fine quote like this. I also wonder why did he state this. My best guess would be to inspire others to do so. I hope people know that they should not follow the dark side for many reasons. Yes I would stand alone even if it means making myself look weak so I don't hurt myself in anyway. I am fascinated by this quote and I hope many others will be inspired as much as I am. I will implement this in my everyday life. I should also teach my sibling to do so to. This ends my student success statement on the fine quote of Thomas S Monson.

Image result for Thomas s monson

No comments:

Post a Comment