Wednesday, May 24, 2017

                SSS Do Right

       “Dare to do right”.                                                                   Rex D. Pinegar

   He is absolutely correct, the only dare that you should be doing is to do the right. For example when dares you to smoke a cigar you say no. If there were many people like Mr Pinegar the world would be a better place. Maybe people should be listening to this instead of being on technology 24/7. I do hope so that more people will listen to this and who knows maybe they will follow this quote. I should implement this quote in my life to. I wonder how did Mr. Pinegar come up with a quote like this. What fine speech this became I should probably share to others. I am pleased that I have been introduced to this quote Mr Pinegar. This ends my discussion on the fascinating quote of Rex D Pinegar.

Image result for Rex D Pinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment