Monday, May 8, 2017

Pathologist

The duties and responsibilities of a pathologist is to examine and diagnose bodily fluids, such as blood and urine, or tissues from biopsies and Pap smears, to diagnose disease.

Their salary ranges from 251,000 for males and females sadly get 221000 dollars

The education that is required for this job is to get a bachelor's degree,  get a medical degree and to have special training and to learn procedures to be a pathologist

In Canada today there are less pathologist their to help people with their illnesses.
Image result for pathologistImage result for pathologist

No I do not intend to become a pathologist even if the job sounds interesting. I may add that it is very complex based on what I have researched about this job but you do at least do get to learn something new like finding diseases. I wonder what even intrigues a person to become a pathologist in the first place. One final thing I may add is that I admire the people who even get into a fine job like this for so many reasons like for being mature enough to help people with their illnesses. This concludes my research on the marvelous discovery of pathologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment