Thursday, May 18, 2017

    Student success statement

 “If i've got correct goals, and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. If I do the right thing right, i'm going to succeed.    Dan Dierdorf

    I believe that Dan Dierdorf is absolutely correct because to pursue your dreams you have to be dedicated to working towards that goal. I also believe that his advice should be spread all around the world. His advice could change the way on how people see jobs. Doing the right does lead you to do good things. I wonder how did a person like him come up with a quote like this. Maybe it was through his life lessons. I also wonder why did he feel to share this quote to others it can be something else besides inspiration. I hope one day people can realise this just as dan had. I should apply this to my everyday life and spread the word. This ends my student success statement on the wonderful quote of Dan Dierdorf.


  Image result for Dan dierdorf

No comments:

Post a Comment