Friday, June 2, 2017

            Beautiful character

            If there is beauty in character, there will be harmony in the home. If there is harmony in the home, there will be order in the nation, if there is order in the nation, there will be peace in the world. Conclusion: if there is beauty in the character, there will be peace in the world.
    
Chinese proverb

I believe this is the right direction to piece.If we all had beautiful character then there wouldn't be any problems. One aspect of beautiful character is cooperation. Cooperation will lead to understanding and working together which will lead to world peace. Another aspect of beautiful character is love. With love in this world and everyone there wouldn't be any hate wars. If this were to ever happen the world will finally live in peace. I wonder if world peace will ever happen. If it did how would it be made or steps would it take to make it happen. I wonder what chinese proverb made this fine quote. I hope peace will be obtained one day. I should probably apply this message to my life. I will spread peace to make a positive feeling to others. I am pleased that I have been introduced to this quote. This ends my conversation on the fine topic of beautiful character leading to peace.
Image result for peaceImage result for peaceImage result for dalai lama peaceImage result for peaceImage result for peace

No comments:

Post a Comment