Monday, February 6, 2017

                  Dr. Ben Carson.

   A CHOICE: Poverty or Prosperity

“I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it.”

Such an inspirational he is, he even saves a lot of lives. I believe he is telling uas that we control our own destinies. He wants us not to blame it on others and try to change our lives for the better. We should all know how to determine whether were bad or good but at the same time no one is born bad. Look at Ben Carson he took something bad and made it good. I wonder what is he doing today. Who wouldve thought that a person like him would make a difference out of himself and speak strong words.This ends my student success statement on Ben Carson.Image result for ben carsonImage result for ben carson

No comments:

Post a Comment