Monday, February 27, 2017

         The Naturopathic Doctor

       The duties and responsibilities of a Naturopathic doctor are to use natural healing methods such as physiology, psychology, or  Mechanical methods. They also diagnose, treat, treat, and help prevent disease on patients.

      Their salary depends on what state they're in but it ranges from 65000 dollars to 77000 dollars.

      The education that a licensed Naturopathic doctor needs comes from a four year graduate level medical school.

     The demand or need for this a physical psychology or mechanical methods.


      Image result for Naturopathic DoctorsImage result for Naturopathic DoctorsImage result for Naturopathic DoctorsReflection: No I don't think I would want to be a Naturopathic doctor because I already have a goal for myself. The thing I do like is the healing that you can do physically and mentally. In my opinion is one of the greatest and most interesting things in this world. This ends my research on Naturopathic doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment