Monday, February 6, 2017

                                                     Video Games

The reason why I chose this topic was because video games is my hobby and my life, it gives me comfort and helps me escape reality. One day i'm thinking of making video games a career for me like i'm thinking of starting A youtube channel revolving around it. Studies show that kids can have a great mind full of imagination. It can also teach people stuff they don't even know. Video games have also believe it or not have saved lives. A world of warcraft player was walking in the woods and saw a moose charge at him so as his instincts tell him to play dead. He realised this from the game's tutorial of playing dead for mooses, weird coincidence right. I wonder who even thought of a concept of making games virtually. To me video games are way to have fun and a relief of stress. Some video games have motion and exercise like take just dance for instance they have a fun concept and it helps you exercise. I don't know why people have a hate for gamers they say what are you going to make a living out of playing and tapping on that board well I laugh at them because many youtubers wouldn't be them without gaming. Take Jacksepticeye for example he entertains people while playing, has fun , and makes a living out of it. This ends my analysis on gaming.. Image result for video gamesImage result for clash royaleImage result for clash royale valkyrie

No comments:

Post a Comment