Tuesday, February 21, 2017


                                           Mental Health Counselor
 
           The duties of a mental health counselor are to conduct mental health assessments develop individual treatment plans, and other things that help people with their mental health.

           A mental health counselors salary consist around 43,190  US dollars.

           The education that a mental health counselor needs is just a masters degree or up.

           The demand or need for this profession is just study of the mind

Image result for mental health counselorImage result for mental health counselorImage result for mental health counselor
Reflection. No I dont think I would want to do this because it just not my interest and I already have a goal. I just hope people can learn a lot from mental health and to think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment