Wednesday, February 8, 2017

                                  Student Success Statement

“Only those live who do good.” Count Leo Tolstoy

In my opinion I think he's telling us that we should all have a positive attitude to have a great life. If you really do live you need happy moments. For instance if you leave all your teammates out of a winning game then you won't enjoy the moment with those you love around you. Another example is of Tom Brady winning the super bowl he wasn't selfish and dedicated the win to himself he knew it was a team effort and dedicated the game to his mom. He didn't go to his fans when he won the game, he went to his family. I strongly agree with this statement from Leo Tolstoy and I hope everyone realises this to. This ends my student success statement.Image result for count leo tolstoy images

No comments:

Post a Comment