Wednesday, February 8, 2017

                              Medical Scientist

Duties and responsibilities of a medical scientist are discovering new ways on enhancing a humans health or a new method on how to do so, perform researches on bacteria, clinical investigations, and more

A salary of a medical scientist is 82,240 US

The education that a medical scientist is required to have is a doctoral or professional degree

The demand or need in a medical scientist profession is a phd in biology or other Image result for medical scientistImage result for medical scientist

No I don't think I want to become one because in my opinion it would be boring to be in a office and to have to research stuff. I also have a goal to achieve that doesn't involve any medical field.  My dream is to become a youtuber. If I had to be in a medical field I would love to make medicine because one its a interesting concept I can help others out. This ends my reflection on Medical Scientist.

No comments:

Post a Comment