Friday, February 10, 2017

                                           Student Success Statement

“In life as in football, you won’t go far, unless you know where the goalpost are”
 Arnold H. Glasgow

   I believe he is telling us that you must a goal to make some great accomplishments in life. And to go above and beyond.He has set a great and inspirational example for a meaning of life. I agree with him because better to die doing something you want or love then to die with doing or not even accomplishing anything. I wonder what other people's thoughts what a meaning of life means to them. I believe he has a point on to do or do not as the saying goes. I wonder if Arnold H Glasgow is still alive..This ends my Student Success Statement on Arnold's speech. Image result for arnold h glasow

No comments:

Post a Comment