Thursday, February 23, 2017

                                    Medical Doctor for US Navy

The duties and responsibilities of a medical doctor in the navy is to depends on what specialty you are like the physicality of a person such as check ups and more.

 The physician's salary is 167,292 US dollars in the Navy

You must graduate from medical school in order to become a Navy doctor.

The demand for this particular career is you must have training and have the right equipment.Image result for navy doctorImage result for navy doctorImage result for navy doctor

Summary: No I would not want to be one because I already have a goal but it would be a nice thought to be a healer for the sick welp I guess my medicine will be laughter. I've always wanted to learn how to make medicine and to heal the sick and wounded but I don't want to be in an office for check ups and do boring things. This ends my research on the research of the medical doctors in the Navy.

No comments:

Post a Comment