Wednesday, March 15, 2017

                SSS A Right Heart

     “Great beauty, great strength, and great riches are really and truly of no great use; a right heart exceeds all.”                                                                                  Benjamin Franklin

    I strongly believe he is right because none of those elements make you, you make you.You yourself exceeds all, you are worth more than anything valuable in this universe. We should all know this in order to have a sense of enlightenment. A good heart means to be a person that has great character but most important of all he or she is a ctr person. Choose the right is all you need to show that you exceed way beyond anything. I would rather be someone thats worth more, be true to myself, or be myself then to be someone to have respect upon others and to be someone that I am not. I wonder if people will ever realise this, it might even lead to peace on earth. This ends my Student Success statement on the great quote of Benjamin Franklin.

No comments:

Post a Comment