Friday, March 3, 2017

                 Nursing home Administrator


           The duties and responsibilities of a Nursing home Administrator are overseeing medical staff and intel, checking on medical supplies, financial purposes,and more

          The salary of a Nursing home Administrator is ranged from 94,739 to 118,546 US dollars

         The education that a Nursing Home Administrator must at least have a bachelor's degree
  
         The demand for these jobs is to have training in order to be a Nursing home Administrator.

        Image result for nursing Home administratorImage result for nursing Home administrator

Summary: No I wouldn't want to be a nursing home administrator because it's not my interest to be one. To me It's boring because I wouldn't want to work at an office. I have my own goals in life which is another reason to. Although it would be nice to be an aid and check on medical supplies and staff it's just not my interest. This ends my research on nursing home administrators.

No comments:

Post a Comment