Monday, March 27, 2017

             The Truly good SSS

  “They’re only truly great who are truly good..”                                                 George Chapman

    George Chapman because being good is like saying you have to have a great character and intelligence to be successful. You have to be good from inside and out not just one.  Therefore I say in order to be great you have to be good to live a good life. People should have this sense of dignity to live better.  I wonder if people will ever realize this worldwide in the near future. If this happens we may gain a better understanding of one and another and to be a better person. I am so proud that I got to see this fine quote. I wonder if people even heard of this statement. One more thing that I have to say is that I will also do the same or even better to have a better personality and to better myself. This ends my student success statement on George Chapman’s quote.

Image result for george chapman

No comments:

Post a Comment