Thursday, March 23, 2017

                                            SSS No Way

“Many think that the short term gain will be worth the long term pain, but it isn't. In addition using steroids is cheating, and there is nothing worse in sports than a cheater. Don't do it.”
                                                                                                  GEORGE MITCHELL
  
  He is absolutely correct because if you cheat not only are you dishonest but you will lose all respect especially in sports. It is not worth cheating and receive pain because you are hurting yourself physically and mentally. Such an important lesson yet so many people don't even care. I wish people would stop cheating and just be honest to make life more easy. I wonder if this will ever end and I hope it will soon. Cheating is a poison to everyone yet no one will stop even if it is very dishonorable. I know that someday, cheating will no longer be influenced upon society. This ends my student success statement of the fine speech of George Mitchell. I am proud to have learned and to have been introduced to this fine speech.

Image result for George mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment