Thursday, March 23, 2017

                  Volunteering Opportunities

 Volunteering Opportunities I want to volunteer to help students in homework. The Placentia Library Homework Club needs volunteers to assist K-12th grade students with their homework. Homework Club meets Monday-Thursday, 3:00-5:30 PM excluding holidays and PYLUSD, non-student days. Volunteers must maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher and commit to at least 1 day a week per semester. Letters of Recommendation are subject to the discretion of the Coordinator. For questions call, 714-528-1906 and ask for Joseph, or email jnguyen@placentialibrary.org for more information. This is all the info I got from the place and I might be able to assist students in math since i'm good at it not to brag. I wonder how the kids would feel about me being there. This ends my topic on this marvelous volunteer work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment