Wednesday, March 29, 2017

                      True independence and freedom

    “True independence and freedom can only exist in doing what’s right.”           Brigham Young

 This quote by Brigham Young is correct because if you do wrong like a crime, you go to jail or prison and at that point you lose your freedom. Another example is when you smoke in school you lose your independence by going to the principle. It may have been impossible to think about this without the help of Brigham. I'm so happy that I found the answer to having freedom and independence. I wonder if many people even realise this at all. If not why aren't we inform by this sooner. I hope someday everyone will finally know how to gain freedom and independence. This ends my student success statement on Brigham Young’s fine quote.
Image result for brigham young

No comments:

Post a Comment