Monday, April 3, 2017

          Hard work will pay off

     “I trust that my hard work will pay off.”                                                  Tyler Haws

  He is absolutely correct because hard work does pay off it's like when you study for a test.and you will get a good grade. Hard Work is not done but accomplished be being a person who really wants to be successful at it. I wonder how he came up with such a great quote. I wonder what he's doing now. It's like me whenever I work hard and train for a basketball tournament, I will land a couple of shots. I love this quote because it will inspire me to work a bit more harder. When you work hard you can accomplish anything your heart desires. I thank Mr Haymore for showing me this quote. This ends my Student Success Statement on this fine quote by Tyler Haws.

Image result for Tyler HawsImage result for Tyler Haws

No comments:

Post a Comment