Monday, April 24, 2017

Orthodontist

     The duties and responsibilities of an orthodontist are to straighten teeth and correct bites. They are also responsible for locating problems in any part of the tooth.
   Their salary is 192,600in office and 203000 outpatient care

   Their education consist of of going to dental school and having a professional degree in dentistry

 They grow by 21 percent of between 2010 and 2020

Image result for orthodontistImage result for orthodontist
No don't want to work as an orthodontist because I already have a dream to follow and It might just be a weird job to be honest.Maybe someday I might reconsider if I wasn't following my dream.I wonder if one of my classmates want to be one then If so I wish them the best of luck.
Overall the job of being an orthodontist is very interesting and has a good wage. This ends my research on the job of an orthodontist.    

No comments:

Post a Comment