Thursday, April 20, 2017

  Optometry Technician


   The duties and responsibilities of a optometry technician are to use optometry tools such as equipment and eye glass preparation on the patient. You may also help with the maintenance of the patient's history.

   The salary of a optometric technician earn 29,920 dollars.

   The education you must have to be an optometric technician is a high school diploma, and must study physiology of the eye, optics, and anatomy.

    There is a demand for this profession since there aren't that many of these people working at this type of career choice.


Image result for education of an optometric technician
 I might be one for art time since it is interesting and I get to make a bit  money to sustain myself and it does sound like an ok job to work at. I wonder though how will I do this job exactly. I wonder if my salary will even sustain myself in my home. This ends my research on the optometry technician.

No comments:

Post a Comment