Friday, April 28, 2017

                              The ten Indian commandments

  1. Treat the earth and all that dwells therein with respect
  2. Remain close to the great spirit
  3. Show great respect to your fellow beings
  4. Work together for the benefit of all mankind
  5. Give assistance and kindness whenever needed
  6. Do what you know to be right
  7. Look after well being of mind and body
  8. Dedicate and share of your efforts to the greater good
  9. Be truthful and honest at all times
  10. Take full responsibility of your actions

  These commandments show what it really means to have a good spirit and being ctr. I must say these commandment are remarkable and I believe they show a sign of hope of bringing piece to the world. I wish most followed these commandments like the Natives do. I wonder when did the Natives create this find commandment. I also wonder how they made it. What I mean is like what inspired them to create this to have a good spirit, to obtain peace, or other. I am fascinated on how such a wonderful religion came up with these 10 commandments for to have a good spirituality. One thing that bothers me is that what does remain close to a great spirit. Maybe it means to have a close bond to god or some sort of idol, it could also mean to have a good personality. I am grateful that I have been introduced to these commandment created by the Natives. It is so sad to know that most heritage had been destroyed by settlers and many lives were lost . This ends my student success statement on the fascinating writing of the ten commandments.
     
    
Image result for NativesImage result for Natives

No comments:

Post a Comment