Friday, April 7, 2017

                                          Be True

   “I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong.”

                                                                                                   Abraham Lincoln

 He is absolutely right because when you are not honest bad things can happen to you. For example, when someone is dishonest he or she can either have consequences to themselves like one lie can lead to another. Being true sometimes is good and sometimes but most of the time is good.  I wonder how honest abe does it he is true from heart to soul. I wonder if people even thought of this quote or something like it. I wonder if people will ever start being honest.
Who would have know a fine man like him would ever be able to tell a great quote like that. I am very pleased that I got to see this quote by him. This ends my student success statement on Abraham Lincoln’s fine quote.

                                                          Image result for Abraham lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment