Tuesday, April 18, 2017

      Things I have done over the wonderful break

   Well for starters I haven't done much over the break but I did go to a nice barbeque in the beach with some of my mom's friends. I also went her friends house to watch a movie and play some video games. I had a near death experience when I saw a pair of wolves in the park, my mom's friend was surprised to see wolves there and he's been in that park for a long time. This occurred at night and when me and my little sister wanted to go over the water fountain at the park the wolves just came out of the bushes. I shouted run and luckily we escaped but it was scary that they chased us. I have never seen wolves this up close and you may say how I know they were wolves, well I noticed them from the pattern and the way their fur looked. I read only two books over the break, one was the Hunger Games and the other was To Kill A Mockingbird which are my two personal favorite and I find them very interesting. Most of the time over the break I was just playing video games such as the whole series of Mortal Kombat from ! to X, Clash Royale, Clash of Clans, boom beach, metal slugs, and many more. The last I remember doing over the break was my physics project on informing the public on global warming. This end my wonderful document on stuff I have done over the break.

Image result for mortal kombat kitanaImage result for mortal kombat kitanaImage result for mortal kombatImage result for wolfImage result for wolfImage result for mortal kombat vs dc kitanaImage result for bbqImage result for Valkyrie clash royale cardImage result for clash royale dark prince cardImage result for princess card clash royaleImage result for bandit card clash royale

No comments:

Post a Comment