Monday, April 24, 2017

      Goodness


  “Goodness is the only instrument that never fails.”
                                                                                                           Henry David Thoreau


         This is very true goodness will always work as long as you're committed to doing it. Doing good will always make you and other people feel good. For example, when someone drops their wallet and you pick it up they will gradually thank you and the moment forward you'll feel good and who knows you might make a friend. Another example I can give is if you bump into someone and you accidentally knock something off of them like a book then you'll help them and pick their belonging up, you are now helping someone feel good of the kindness you've done to them. I wonder if everyone will one day be good to each other. If this happens you may finally obtain world peace.I wonder if people even know about this remarkable quote. If their weren't many people who are good what would the world be like. Without good their wouldn't be wisdom or love. I am very thankful that I have been introduced to this quote and hope to apply into my everyday life. This ends my student success statement on this fine quote by Henry David Thoreau.

Image result for Henry david Thoreau

No comments:

Post a Comment