Thursday, April 20, 2017

      They're right

  “My basic principle is that you don't make decisions because they are easy; you don't make make them because they are cheap; you don't make them because they're popular; you make them because they’re right.”                                              Theodore Hesburgh


  He is absolutely correct because decisions aren't based upon lies they are based upon truth and doing the right. We do decisions because they are right for example if you were offered 100 dollars to smoke marijuana. Our decisions are what make us do right and that is great power of the mind. Therefore we should not dictate it in such a harmful manner. I wonder how did theodore come up with this wonderful quote. I wonder if people will ever do right for the right reasons. Who wouldve thought that such a brilliant man like him would come up with such a powerful and grand quote. Will his quote ever die out, only time will tell. I am grateful that I have been introduced to this unique quote and will try to influence it in my life. This ends my student success statement on the fine quote of Theodore Hesburgh.

Image result for theodore hesburghImage result for theodore hesburgh

No comments:

Post a Comment