Wednesday, April 5, 2017

             Character

   “Character is higher than intellect.”                                                   Ralph Waldo Emerson

 Emerson is correct because without character there wouldn't be knowledge. Character is the reflection and the important aspect of knowledge You may also think about it as the main source to your well being and the key to having knowledge. I wonder if many people know about this quote or even thought of something like this before. I wonder if people will ever realise truly how great it is to have character. I wonder how did Emerson ever came up with such a magnificent quote. I am so happy that I was introduced to this quote to reflect on myself on how i'm like this. This ends my student success statement on this fine quote by Emerson himself.

         Image result for ralph waldo emerson  Image result for ralph waldo emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment