Monday, March 13, 2017

           Ophthalmologist

    The duties and responsibilities of a Ophthalmologist are to check on the person's eye for diseases and other. They also do test for vision of the person's eye.

     The salary of a Ophthalmologist is ranged from 300000 (male) to 256000 (female) US dollars

    The education that a Ophthalmologist needs is medical degree, training, and a bachelor's degree
 
   There are only a few of these people so there is a high demand and jobs opened to them.

Image result for ophthalmologistImage result for ophthalmologist

No I don't think I would want to be one because for the main reason being is that it's just not my interest to be an eye doctor and check on how well a patient's eye is. I do wonder though why an interesting job is on high demand for workers. This ends my research on what ophthalmologist do.

No comments:

Post a Comment