Thursday, March 9, 2017

    Operating room Technician

   The duties and responsibilities of a Operating room Technician are to clean the room, make everything in the room right, and to make sure the patient has the best care experience

    The salary a operating room operator makes is 49,103 US dollars.

   The education that a operating room technician is required to have is a high school diploma and complete a postsecondary surgical technology program

   The demand for this profession is training and to be careful

Image result for operating room technician education demandImage result for operating room technician education demand
Yes I think I would like to be one for part time because I want to make a living to have money to achieve my dreams in life. I wonder If they do anything else besides what they do. I also wonder if people even enjoy doing this job. This ends my research on operating room technicians.

No comments:

Post a Comment